Sometimes, children are difficult to teach. Their actions sometimes can’t be foreseen and totally unexpectedly. If your child is an invincible one, what you can do to make him act in the right way? Of course, shouting at them or punishing them is not a complete solution and sometimes there is no chance for strict solutions.
However, children are not that you have to surrender always. Look through some tips below. They may help you in some way.
- Treat your child like a human being. Rather than viewing your child as a possession, as many do in Western Culture, try to view them as a person who deserves respect.
- Control the volume of your voice when making demands. Anger can be transferred from one person to another like electricity through a conductor, so we must be careful how we make demands to our children.
- Reward obedience and good behavior. Positive reinforcement always works better on a child than punishment for negative behavior or disobedience.
- Alleviate negative attitudes in yourself first. Children will be able to feel when you are giving directives out of selfishness or for their benefit. Giving directives out of selfishness will cause a child to become selfish as they will follow your example.
- Back up what you say. Immaturity and curiosity within a child means they will test the limitations of your patience and their own authority. Remember at these times that they are still children who aren’t always trying to make you upset purposely.
Reward obedience and good behavior. Positive reinforcement always works better on a child than punishment for negative behavior or disobedience. Consistently reward your child with small things like their favorite snacks, extra game time, or personal affection for good behavior when they obey.
You like a girl and you want to be near her everytime but you hardly think of the right reason for your action. Can you just say that you simply want to be by her side? It may not work. So find something to talk to her when nearby. Something interesting will be the perfect reason. Continue reading
Talking to a friend is easy. Of course it is because nothing can harm your friendship whatever the content is. But talking to a girl can usually makes a boy nervous if he loves her. Then he has a lot of things to be afraid of. Every boy is the same in this situation. So make a plan of what you should do and say during the conversation. And this below may help. Continue reading
Sometimes, a girl hates her father because he is not a hero like a character in stories or not a policeman to protect the justice or not a fire-man to save lives or even not like her friends’s.
But all of said those are really important. It’s good if your father is someone you can be proud of, but to be a hero is not enough to be a good father. The most important thing a father should do is to protect, care and teach his children to be a good people. Continue reading
Daughters and mothers are not always on the same side. Sometimes, the difference of age raises many other differences, even disputes. However, you never want to make your mother or anyone of your family sad. So what should you do to keep your relationship with your mother good. Continue reading
Parents’ divorce is one of the terrible things children cannot accept. sometimes it will destroy the children. Then you will have to manage to find how to re-balance their life, spend more time and take more efford to help them get over that fact. But it is after the divorce. But how to tell them that their parents are going to divorce? How to help them accept that terrible fact. You can refer some of these below Continue reading
Parents’ divorce often influences badly on their children. Try imagine what the children will have to face. That is loss of love from mother or father of even both. Being teased by other children from neighborhood or school may happen. It’s hard to move on. Continue reading
Sometimes to get understand a child is too difficult. Special children have special thoughts and actions. Your children will be nearly totally different from they used to be when they are at teen age so you must change your ways to get along with them. Continue reading
Whether you’re studying abroad, just moved out or simply on vacation, keeping in touch with the folks back home is vital to everyone.
- Take advantage of technology. We have Facebook and Twitter and Skype and of course, the cell phone. Dozens of ways to keep in touch electronically. Even an email can show you care, although a phone call might mean more. Continue reading
Good and bad things happens to us everyday whether we want or not. That’s life. There is no way to avoid so face them. Cheer with good things and be strong before bad things. That is the way we live happily, strongly in this life. That is the theory and what are the actions we should take in bad situations to dispel the sadness in your mind. Continue reading